Like many of you, we used to be coffee consumers with little knowledge of the process leading to an excellent cup of coffee. We now know that brewing the perfect cup of coffee requires understanding the relationships between coffee bean processing, milling, grinding and brewing methods. Having learned about this fascinating process, we wanted to bring this awareness to coffee drinkers who appreciate unique experiences they can enjoy alone or share with others.
- My partner and I embarked on the enviable task of tasting the many varieties of Vietnamese coffee. We located the source of the finest coffee cherries in Vietnam’s temperate Highlands, the most fertile coffee growing region in the world.
- Coffee contains the highest quantities of anti-oxidants in the plant kingdom. With mainstream science repeatedly demonstrating it’s wellness promoting properties.
- We visited producer partners multiple times per year and always share details of our producer partner’s information as well as photographs for all of their coffees farms, so our customers know exactly where their coffees comes from.
- Our coffee cherries are handpicked and ripe
- Elevating the lives of both consumers and producers through socially conscious business practices.
- All Karmic Circle Coffee is purchased directly from the producers that we have met and formed personal relationship.
- We indicate the percentage (%) of Arabica and Robusta on our packages to help consumers making decision based on how much caffeine would they prefer to intake due to double caffeine content that Robusta has versus the Arabica.